BE A PART OF THIS HIGH-ENERGY, HIGH-STYLE MARKET
The Buyer Services Staff is dedicated to making your trip to Seattle convenient, profitable and fun. Buyer Services can be reached at 206.767.6800 , toll free, 1.800.433.1014 or email@example.com.
Many showrooms are open on Mondays and Tuesdays (Market Days) 9:00am - 5:00pm throughout the year and also by appointment. Approximately thirty percent of the showrooms are also open Wednesday through Friday. For a complete list of showrooms and their schedules click here.
Pacific Market Center is open to the trade only. In order to protect legitimate buyers, we require that all people seeking admission into Pacific Market Center adhere to the following admittance requirements. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Everyone coming to Pacific Market Center visitors must check in at the Buyer Services Desk.
Buyer Registration Requirements:
All Buyers must show picture identification upon registration.
United States Businesses Must Provide the Following
Please bring your state's resale tax certificate OR reseller permit (Washington state businesses) and master business license, city license or Federal ID number (EIN), city business license or Federal ID number (EIN). Proof of commercial bank account and business card. For EACH buyer, a personal printed business card or copy of canceled paycheck. AND, Businesses must provide a minimum of $2,000, recent volume wholesale trade invoices. Invoices need to be submitted within 90 days from registration and can be from any wholesale facility OR one of the following:
- Current sales tax return
- Photo of storefront showing name/logo/signage
Canadian and International Visitors must provide the following:
- Completed Registration Form
- Copy of a legal document issued in your country showing the name of your business and address. (document needs to be translated into English)
- Copy of your VAT tax number or Tax identification Card from your country.
- Copy of advertisement or brochure showing your store.or business entity
- Business Card from Principal of the company and each person attending.
- Photo Identification
The following policies apply to non-registered buyers when visiting PMC.
- One guest per store is allowed. Guest badges are $10 per person per visit ($30 during showtimes.)
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the building other than infants carried in a backpack or front pack. Sorry, strollers are not permitted at PMC.
- Interior designers are eligible to bring clients or guests into the building. The appropriate guest fee will apply.
- Guests are not permitted to buy at Pacific Market Center
- A registered buyer, must accompany Guests at all times, while in the building.
- Guests are asked not to engage a salesperson in the showroom.
- Manufacturers are welcome to tour the building. Upon entering any showroom, please ask permission to tour the showroom.
- Any guest seen un-accompanied by a buyer or by showroom personnel, will be escorted from the building.
The building is "wholesale to the trade" only and geared to drop shipments from manufacturers. To maintain the integrity of the building, there will be no sample selling during Markets/Shows (January, May and August).